tiger woods dubai desert classic 2011



dubai desert classic 2011

Tiger Woods format 

"It feels good that I play a lot of good shots." Woods said. "I think my work is very good, more than anything, I Trajet (train), which is a good thing to check," he said. "I feel good, we did not like some things I tried last night .." 

Dubai Desert Classic after first round of simple Woods, Tiger scoring came in the second half, the end of six weeks to move to 7 under the posting. Tiger Woods had a bogey round sinking six birdies Friday. 

Tiger Woods now only four people second-round leader Rory Maikeluoyi after four years of their 11 matches, stroke. Forest and Thomas Aiken Maikeluoyi people Weibosite between Garcia and Steve. Dubai Desert Classic 



After the second round, Tiger Woods Dubai Desert Classic a day or two days will be sorting

read my other news
Bookmark and Share